Agent's Executive Assistant - State Farm Agent Team Member
Part Time in Del Rio, TX
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Able to learn computer functions
- Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly Windows
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Provide timely and thorough activity reports to agent
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Bilingual - Spanish required
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Work with the agent to develop and maintain a digital marketing system to promote the office.
- Work with the agent to identify and support local community events in our market.
- Work with the agent to help manage the website and social media content.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
Looking for a part-time job that provides meaningful work and competitive compensation? Consider a position in a State Farm Agent's office.
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none